Buying bags from us is hassle free
The following is a typical operation procedure of orders less than a container load (LCL).
- Place an order with us by your Purchase Order or we can confirm your order by our Sales Confirmation.
- We produce pre-production samples if required. In most cases, samples are free of charge but you have to pay for the courier fees. (Read more on sample policy)
- You pay 50% (net amount) as deposit before production after you confirm the pre-production samples are ok.
- Production start after your deposit is settled in our bank account.
- Inform us your forwarder's contact details asap (latest one week before the production) if you assign the forwarder.
- We get in touch with your forwarder, and deliver the consignment to their warehouse 5-7 days before the on-board date to clear customs. We do the same if we use our own forwarder.
- We send you a copy set of Bill of Lading (B/L), invoice and packing list as soon as the forwarder issue us the B/L.
- You pay another 50% (the balance) against the copy set of documents.
- We courier you, at our cost, the original set of documents after your balance is settled in our bank account. We can also courier you the post-production samples upon your request.
- We are glad to offer assistance if you have any problems in transportation, clearing customs at your end, etc.
We also accept Letter of Credit (L/C) as payment terms, Full Container Load (FCL) at works, customer QC or 3rd party QC on site, Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) or Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) as trade terms. Any queries, please contact us.